Step Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior is offering Mehlville and Fenton drivers more than ever! Whether you’re looking for a more comfortable commute or the latest comfort and convenience features, you’ll love what you find when you get behind the wheel. Start your adventure by taking a closer look at some of the standout technology features:
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: With the new VW Digital Cockpit technology, up to four different drivers will be able to set up their own customizable display. In models equipped with navigation tech, you can use the Digital Cockpit to get a full-screen look at the area nearby.
- VW Car-Net®: Standard VW Car-Net® App-Connect makes it easy to sync up with your favorite tunes and audio programs. Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and MirrorLink are standard across the lineup. Starting in the SEL trim, you’ll gain access to Car-Net® Security and Service features, including diagnostic reports and parking location reminders.
- BeatsAudio®: The new VW Jetta now offers an available BeatsAudio® Premium sound system, powered by 400 watts. The package includes nine speakers, including a massive subwoofer located beneath the trunk. Find it standard on both SEL and SEL Premium builds.
Cargo Space and Passenger Volume Go Hand-in-Hand
The 2019 Jetta interior may be compact, but it’s anything but cramped or uncomfortable. Dual-Zone Climatronic® air conditioning, V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces, and sport-bolstered comfort seats are either standard or available across the lineup. What’s more, even the baseline Jetta S trim has enough space to help everyone feel right at home:
- Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Passenger Volume: 94.7 cubic feet
- Front Legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.4 inches
- Trunk Volume: 14.1 cubic feet
Volkswagen Jetta Interior Features by Trim
Ultimately, the amenities in your Volkswagen Jetta interior will vary depending on the trim that you select. Here, we’ve made it easy to compare some of the top features in each trim:
- VW Jetta S
- 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40-split folding rear seat
- Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect
- Bluetooth® streaming
- Composition Color touchscreen with 6.5-inch display
- VW Jetta SE
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Keyless access with push-button start
- V-tex leatherette seating surfaces
- Heated front seats
- VW Jetta R-Line
- Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control
- R-Line steering wheel badge, black headliner, and two-tone seat design
- VW Jetta SEL
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- 10-color customizable interior ambient lighting
- Composition Media touchscreen with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (3-month trial subscription)
- Volkswagen Car-Net® Security & Service (6-month trial subscription)
- VW Jetta SEL Premium
- Leather seating surfaces
- 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Front seats with adjustable lumbar support
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Sport-bolstered comfort seats
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation with 8″ color display and proximity sensor
Don’t Wait to Take Your Test Drive!
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior in-depth, we’re sure that you’ll be eager to find a new Volkswagen Jetta for sale that fits right within your budget. Not interested in full ownership? A Volkswagen Jetta lease is a great option, and we have a variety of St. Louis lease and finance specials for you to explore today! Contact us today to get started, and check out the available Jetta colors before you visit.
Want to keep your Jetta looking like new for years after you drive it off our lot? Learn the steps to interior car detailing today!
More Volkswagen Jetta Model Features
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been completely redesigned, and it’s been gaining fans from Oakville to Fenton! If you are thinking about purchasing or leasing the stunning new Jetta, you need to find the trim level that best meets your driving needs and budget. With this comprehensive guide to the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta configurations, it’s…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior is offering Mehlville and Fenton drivers more than ever! Whether you’re looking for a more comfortable commute or the latest comfort and convenience features, you’ll love what you find when you get behind the wheel. Start your adventure by taking a closer look at some of the standout technology features:…
The Volkswagen Jetta has been completely redesigned for the 2019 model year, and this time around, it’s more modern, and more stylish, than ever before. This small car easily wins out against competitors like the Honda Civic, and since Oakville and Mehlville drivers will be able to select from a wide variety of Volkswagen Jetta…