Your Guide to the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Configurations
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been completely redesigned, and it’s been gaining fans from Oakville to Fenton! If you are thinking about purchasing or leasing the stunning new Jetta, you need to find the trim level that best meets your driving needs and budget. With this comprehensive guide to the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta configurations, it’s easy to locate your perfect match.
What Are the Volkswagen Jetta Trim Levels?
No matter which trim level that you choose, you’ll enjoy the quiet five-passenger Jetta cabin, a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, and up to 14 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk. With an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city, 40 mpg highway, every new 2019 Jetta configuration is an excellent value. What’s more, the superior Volkswagen warranty** puts other manufacturers to shame.
Jetta S (Starting at $18,745 MSRP*)
– equipped with LED headlights, rearview camera, 6-speed manual transmission, 6.5-inch touchscreen interface, VW Car-Net® App-Connect, USB Port / Bluetooth® Connectivity, optional 8-speed automatic transmission, and much more!
Jetta SE (Starting at $22,395 MSRP*)
– packaged with keyless entry and push-button start, panoramic sunroof, leatherette upholstery, Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, and much more!
Jetta R-Line (Starting at $23,245 MSRP*)
– comes with 17-inch R-line alloy wheels, fog lights, two-tone leatherette seating surfaces, XDS® differential lock, stylish interior and exterior features, practical improvements, and much more!
Jetta SEL (Starting at $24,695 MSPR*)
– includes premium 8-speaker BeatsAudio® sound system, extra USB ports, adaptive cruise control, 8-inch touchscreen interface, 10-color interior ambient lighting, lane departure warning, and much more!
Jetta SEL Premium (Starting at $27,695 MSRP*)
– comes with true leather upholstery, heated rear seats, 8-inch touchscreen navigation, VW Car-Net® Guide and Inform, remote engine start, ventilated front seats, Tornado Metallic 17-inch alloy wheels, side mirror memory feature, and much more!
Find Your Favorite 2019 Jetta Configuration at Suntrup Volkswagen!
No matter which of the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta configurations you choose, you really can’t go wrong. To take the Jetta for a spin or to see the Jetta interior in person, stop by Suntrup Volkswagen. We would also be happy to answer any questions you may have, so contact us today. You can also explore the Jetta colors before visiting. Want even more power? Explore our VW Jetta GLI inventory.
*Ask your dealer if this vehicle meets the emissions requirements of the state in which you are registering the vehicle. Starting MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price. Specifications, equipment, options, and prices are subject to change without notice. Some items may be unavailable when vehicle is built. Ask your dealer about availability of options and verify that the vehicle includes the equipment you ordered.
**6 Years/72,000 miles (whichever occurs first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty on MY2018 and newer VW vehicles, excluding e-Golf. See owner’s literature or dealer for warranty exclusions and limitations.
More Volkswagen Information
The robust and spacious 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SUV is the vehicle you’ve been looking for— and when you see how many configurations and package options there are to consider amongst the four available base trims, you’ll discover the perfect fit for your St. Louis family’s needs. The Atlas S, Atlas SE, Atlas SEL, and Atlas SEL…
The Volkswagen Arteon features a classic fastback design and a wealth of comfort and convenience features, making it the ideal balance of athleticism and sophistication. Wondering how much the VW Arteon costs? The VW Arteon price is quite affordable. Suntrup Volkswagen, near Oakville and Mehlville, has more information on the price of the Arteon by trim…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has been completely redesigned, and it’s been gaining fans from Oakville to Fenton! If you are thinking about purchasing or leasing the stunning new Jetta, you need to find the trim level that best meets your driving needs and budget. With this comprehensive guide to the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta configurations, it’s…