Explore the Well-Fitted 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior has been expertly designed to provide space for the whole family without ever sacrificing comfort and style for practicality. From a premium sound system to cavernous cargo dimensions, it delivers everything you could want from a 3-row SUV.
Seating and Cargo
The Volkswagen Atlas comfortably seats up to seven passengers within a sprawling 174.3 cubic foot cabin, making it a natural choice for drivers at the head of a growing family. There’s also plenty of cargo space behind the 3rd row, with the option to fold the rear seats down to take more.
- Cargo Space Behind the 3rd Row: Up to 20.6 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 55.5 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 96.8 cubic feet.
With this much cargo space, the Atlas is significantly more family-friendly than the competing Honda Pilot.
Comfort and Convenience
The Volkswagen Atlas is designed for comfortable driving whether you’re taking the kids on a short trip from Oakville to Mehlville or heading out on a cross-country family vacation.
- 6.5-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- Heated 1st and 2nd Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Full Leather Seating
- Ventilated Front Seats
More Optional Features
The 2019 VW Atlas rounds out its list of impressive standard convenience features with a comprehensive selection of available ones. Select optional amenities include:
- Fender® Premium Audio System: Experience immersive audio courtesy of a 12-speaker, 480-watt premium sound system.
- 8-Inch Touchscreen Interface: Whether checking vital driving data or adjusting your music selection, this sprawling touchscreen makes controlling your cabin a walk in the park.
- 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs: Switch out the standard 2nd row bench for two indulgent captain’s chairs that offer greater comfort and added space for each individual passenger.
Take the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Out for a Test Drive at Suntrup Volkswagen
Whether you’re interested in arranging a test drive or exploring new vehicle specials, learning about the Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity, Atlas configurations, or the new Atlas inventory, the Suntrup Volkswagen team is ready and waiting to be of assistance. Simply contact us today to find out more.
More From Suntrup Volkswagen
Seeing a dashboard warning light pop up may cause unnecessary stress. However, with some of the warning lights on your Jetta, you do not need to panic. If the warning light is yellow, it typically means that it is time to set up an appointment in the near future. If the warning light is red,…
The robust and spacious 2019 Volkswagen Atlas SUV is the vehicle you’ve been looking for— and when you see how many configurations and package options there are to consider amongst the four available base trims, you’ll discover the perfect fit for your St. Louis family’s needs. The Atlas S, Atlas SE, Atlas SEL, and Atlas SEL…
The Volkswagen Arteon features a classic fastback design and a wealth of comfort and convenience features, making it the ideal balance of athleticism and sophistication. Wondering how much the VW Arteon costs? The VW Arteon price is quite affordable. Suntrup Volkswagen, near Oakville and Mehlville, has more information on the price of the Arteon by trim…