Explore the Well-Fitted 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior has been expertly designed to provide space for the whole family without ever sacrificing comfort and style for practicality. From a premium sound system to cavernous cargo dimensions, it delivers everything you could want from a 3-row SUV.
Seating and Cargo
The Volkswagen Atlas comfortably seats up to seven passengers within a sprawling 174.3 cubic foot cabin, making it a natural choice for drivers at the head of a growing family. There’s also plenty of cargo space behind the 3rd row, with the option to fold the rear seats down to take more.
- Cargo Space Behind the 3rd Row: Up to 20.6 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 55.5 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 96.8 cubic feet.
Comfort and Convenience
The Volkswagen Atlas is designed for comfortable driving whether you’re taking the kids on a short trip from Oakville to Mehlville or heading out on a cross-country family vacation.
- 6.5-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- Heated 1st and 2nd Row Seats
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Full Leather Seating
- Ventilated Front Seats
More Optional Features
The 2019 VW Atlas rounds out its list of impressive standard convenience features with a comprehensive selection of available ones. Select optional amenities include:
- Fender® Premium Audio System: Experience immersive audio courtesy of a 12-speaker, 480-watt premium sound system.
- 8-Inch Touchscreen Interface: Whether checking vital driving data or adjusting your music selection, this sprawling touchscreen makes controlling your cabin a walk in the park.
- 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs: Switch out the standard 2nd row bench for two indulgent captain’s chairs that offer greater comfort and added space for each individual passenger.
Take the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas Out for a Test Drive at Suntrup Volkswagen
Whether you’re interested in arranging a test drive or exploring new vehicle specials, learning about the Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity, or the new Atlas inventory, the Suntrup Volkswagen team is ready and waiting to be of assistance. Simply contact us today to find out more.
More From Suntrup Volkswagen
With the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas, you’ll get more than just a midsize SUV with great features, fuel economy, and safety features. The Volkswagen Atlas SUV can also put up great towing numbers. The Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. From small campers to small boats, the new VW Atlas has the power you need…
The sun is finally coming back and, if you’re itching for a reason to get your new Volkswagen out of the garage and head into the city, then let our list of the best spring events in St. Louis be your guide. Contact Us Family Sundays at the Art Museum Every Sunday, from 1:00 –…
Looking for a vehicle that’s roomier than a sedan but smaller than an SUV? Consider a hatchback like the VW Golf. Below, you’ll find a quick overview of the new VW Golf, Golf GTI, e-Golf, and Golf R — all of which are backed by a 6-year/72,000-mile transferable bumper-to-bumper warranty. Find out which VW hatchback…